Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Working Writer’s Club Member, Rosey Dow presents How To Find Out Who Your Ideal Clients Are




How do I find ideal clients in this economy?

The Working Writer's Club is a professional club for freelance writers, authors, coaches, and speakers providing training, resources, and networking opportunities for its members. The Working Writer’s Club is pleased to share with you the latest writing article from member, Rosey Dow entitled, “How to Find Out Who Your Ideal Client is.”

A sneak peak…

“That was a question one attendee asked in a recent panel I hosted, and it’s not the only time I’ve heard such a question. How can I survive in this economy? How can I convince people to buy in this economy? How can I make this work in this economy? The heartache and discouragement rise like a damp mist over the moors.

The answer comes in 2 parts…”

Visit the Working Writer’s Club today and read Dow’s full article and please feel free to leave your comments or questions so that Ms. Dow can interact with you: http://www.workingwritersclub.com/2011/08/14/how-to-find-out-who-your-ideal-clients-are.  

About Rosey Dow

Rosey Dow is a Psychographics Marketing Expert. She creates character studies that reveal WHO your Perfect Prospect is, WHY they buy and HOW to attract them. That’s why she’s called The Prospect Profiler™.

Still puzzled about who your perfect prospects are? Pick up your free assessment at http://theprospectprofiler.com/

Visit Suzanne Lieurance at The Working Writer’s Club, and become a Facebook Fan today at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Working-Writers-Club/221038321276421. By becoming a Facebook Fan it will ensure that you are updated on all of the valuable resources and articles at The Working Writer’s Club.

###


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
http://guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm

1 comment:

  1. It can be done! I have a niche, which helps, although I need to expand my circle of potential clients.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.