Saturday, January 5, 2013

Guest Blogger at Carolyn Howard Johnson's Sharing with Writers


I'm delighted to be Carolyn Howard Johnson's guest blogger today - January 5, 2013. Come on over and visit while I share my article, Children's Book Award Contests: The Importance of Entering" http://sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com/2013/01/chiildrens-award-contests-you-have-to.html.

We are looking forward to your visit!

Wishing you an inspirational day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
Connect with

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.