Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hockey Agony Galley Proof in my hands - Yippee!


I'm over the moon.... I've received the galley proof to Hockey Agony and I'm enjoying reading through and admiring the incredible illustrations by Julie Hammond. Don't worry Thomas, I'll get moving shortly.

Thanks Julie, you've captured the essence of Hockey Agony!

Now to reality...time to get the wheels moving on book reviews, interviews, etc!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
Connect with

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist









6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Donna! I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane,

      Thanks for your lovely note. I appreciate your support.

      Warm regards,
      Donna

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS, Donna! Great cover! Let me know if you'd like to stop by my blog to talk about your new book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susanne,

      Thanks for your support. I will be in touch.

      Warm regards,
      Donna

      Delete
  3. It looks awesome, Donna! Congratulations!!!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karin,

      My critique buddy! Another manuscript you helped whip into shape. Thanks a bunch!

      Warm regards,
      Donna

      Delete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.