Monday, June 2, 2014

Published Article, Sports Buddies by Donna McDine - Guardian Angel Kids Ezine - June 2014

I am pleased to announce my latest published non-fiction article, entitled "Sports Buddies" in the June 2014 issue of Guardian Angel Kids! 

I recently ended my personal assistant position to focus on my family and writing and this is a terrific way to start June! 


I'm with an inspiring company of talent, check out the line-up…

Guardian Angel Kids
An online Magazine for Kids

JUNE 2014 Special Kids

Special Features
Sarah’s Socks- My World of Autism
written by Litsa Kamateros Nia Morfonios
Special Olympics Skater Video

Features

POEM
Super Power by Demarquis Lamar Johnson

FICTION SHORT STORIES
Happy Trails by Trisha Faye
Darcy’s Decision by Annette McDermott
Priscilla take the Stage by Catherine May Webb

NON-FICTION ARTICLE
Sports Buddies by Donna M. McDine

PARENT TEACHER
Extraordinary Kids: Nurturing Your Child with Special Needs by Irene S. Roth
What Does a Special Needs Kid Need? by Shari L Klase

Thank you for your time and interest! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author

Connect with


A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.