Friday, September 5, 2014

Android App for your Business and Products

Nate Chambers has created an amazing Android App for my writing career. I know it's just little old me, but I'm doing my best to keep up with technology and Nate is helping me do just that! 

Please take a look if you are so inclined…thanks a bunch… Author Donna M. McDine Android App 



Visit Nate Chambers…




Custom Android Business e-Cards

Sharing what you have to offer the world in a unique and engaging way.


Its Easy: one tap connections to your biography, your website(s), social media sites, and location of your items for sale, services or your non-profit society.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with

A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved and Reader's Farvorite Five Star Review

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.