Friday, September 12, 2014

Kids Picture Book - Maggie Mae, Detective Extraordinaire by Margo Dill


I'm tickled pink to help Margo Dill announce her latest children's picture book and special offers….


I am excited to announce that I have a new book out. It's a picture book with wonderful illustrations by Jack Foster for kids ages 3 to 8, based on a TRUE story about my own grandma, Ruth Dill (G. G.) and her dog Toby. Maggie Mae, Detective Extraordinaire: The Case of The Missing Cookies is available for sale as a print copy now on all major retailers' websites. You can order an autographed print copy from me athttp://margodill.com/blog/books/  starting TODAY! 

SAVE THE DATE!! But wait. .. there's more! For my St. Louis area friends and family, I will be having a book launch on Saturday, September 20 from 11am to 1pm at  6 North Cafe (14438 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, MO), where you can get signed copies of the book, deals on multiple copies, and other goodies, too! I plan to have a book launch party ONLINE the last full week of September--details to follow. 

I am also having a Back-to-School editing sale! Do you have a novel, short story, resume, picture book--anything--that needs editing or proofreading? In the month of September, you can save 20-25 percent off the regular price, depending on the payment plan you choose! The best news is you can pay during September but send  your project to me later in the year if it's not ready now. I am going to be unleashing a new editing website soon, too! Contact me at this e-mail address to discuss your writing project. 

A few more announcements:
  • Take an online class with me through WOW! Women On Writing. I teach novel writing and writing for children. To see the class dates and syllabus, please visit: http://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/WOWclasses.html (The next novel class starts on Sept. 5). 
  • I'm also teaching in-person writing classes for adults through St. Charles School District. I have two more classes being offered this semester on Tuesday nights, focusing on writing for kids and novel writing. You do not have to live in St. Charles to come. More info here:   http://register.asapconnected.com/Courses.aspx?CourseGroupID=4551
  • My group blog, the Lit Ladies, is hosting two book giveaways this week. The first is for a memoir, Self and Soul: On Creating a Meaningful Life. The second is a contemporary YA realistic novel about teen girls and is titled, True Colors. To enter to win either book, please visit: http://www.thelitladies.com  and click on the post you are interested in. 
That's it! Well, I know it's a lot. Visit my book page and buy an autographed copy or make plans to come to the awesome 6 North Cafe on September 20! 

Thanks for your support,
Margo Dill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with

A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved and Reader's Farvorite Five Star Review

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna and Margo, two postings in one day. I too have Margo on my blog today. Thanks for all of the info. Will keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,

      Thanks for stopping by and visiting with Margo. Glad you have her at your blog too! Have a great weekend!

      Best,
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Thanks, ladies! Your support means everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margo, first, congratulations on the new book! Second, could you put me on your email for updates on your class in ST Charles? I will be moving back to the STL area by November....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,

      Thanks for visiting! I will make sure Margo sees your request. Best of luck with your move!

      Best,
      Donna

      Delete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.