Saturday, September 20, 2014

Video Idiot Boot Camp - Graduated - Yippee!


I first stumbled upon Katie Davis when I read about her book… 

How to Promote Your Children's Book: Tips, Tricks, and Secrets to Create a Bestseller... 

in an article online. I eagerly purchased the Kindle edition and to say it has become a major tool in my book marketing arsenal is an understatement. As I absorbed Katie’s book, I kept pen and paper on hand for note taking. Yes, I’m old school, still and always will love my pen and paper; and those good old post-it notes (Thomas stop laughing at me)! 

Katie’s expertise flows from the pages with easy to follow directions and guidance to get you moving down an effective path for your promotional efforts.

Intrigued by Katie’s expertise I explored her website and was pleasantly surprised to learn about her Video Idiot Boot Camp. Again, I found myself clicking and ordering. I’ve now completed the course and finished my first video. Take a look below…


I will be chatting further about my experience in Katie's Video Idiot Boot Camp in another post on Wed, September 24th. Hope you can join me. 

Wishing you all the best in building your book marketing arsenal! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with

A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved and Reader's Farvorite Five Star Review

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.