I'm new to memes, but Suzanne from The Working Writer's Coach tagged me to write 7 random things about myself so readers can get to know me a little better.
So here goes:
1. I have a fraternal twin sister...we always seem to buy each other the same gifts for birthdays and Christmas.
2. My girlfriends are a strong support system and we always have the best chuckles together.
3. Pilate's has been key in strengthening my neck and back. This has prevented me from getting surgery on my herniated disc.
4. Italian is my favorite food and I love to cook it for my family.
5. I love to entertain at home with friends and/or family...almost 3 out of 4 Sunday's a month.
6. My husband has been very supportive of my writing career and actually started helping more around the house, because he sees how happy I am when I'm writing.
7. I suffered with migraines for 15+ years, but have finally been able to prevent them with a strict diet of no sodium phosphate and meditation.
Here are the rules to play this meme:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 5-7 others and list their names on their blog.I would like the following bloggers to tell us a little about themselves.
Tag your it?
Jan Fields - http://www.livejournal.com/users/cute_n_cranky
Sue Richards - http://troymiddleschool.blogspot.com/
Rosemary - http://rosemarywritings.blogspot.com/
Pat McCarthy - http://www.patmccarthysauthorblog.blogspot.com/
Linda Kuzyk - http://lindakuyzk.livejournal.com/