Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Middle Grade Historical Fiction Novel in the Works

Joining the Children's Writers Coaching Club has been one of most valuable steps I have taken in pursuing my writing dream. The weekly critique sessions have been amazing! The atmosphere is very comfortable and encouraging.

The group truly has been key in keeping me on track and fine-tuning my first three chapters of my middle grade historical fiction novel, which was requested by an agent at the Writer's Digest Writers Conference in May. I finished up the edits on the first two chapters today and plan on completing the edits on the third chapter tomorrow and resend it to the group for a re-critique before mailing out.

More on my progress later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.