Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Choices ~ My Secrets by Thomas Wade Bounds

Title: Choices ~ My Secrets
Written by: Thomas Wade Bounds
Hardback: 72 pages
Publisher: Xulon Press
ISBN: 978-1-60477-369-9
Publication: November 2007

Rachel, a fun loving and well adjusted teenager with a wonderful circle of friends finds herself drawn to a boy form the “rivalry” school. Against the “high school code” and the advice of her best friend Katherine, Rachel begins a forbidden summer romance with Gary. They both plan out their secret meetings and their growing attraction blossoms into a full fledge romance.

At the onset of her senior year and Gary’s first year away at school, Rachel finds herself up against the most challenging time of her young life. She turns her back on her family and friends. Rachel is lost in despair, until her encounter with an unexpected stranger.

“God, please direct me. Help with my life and where I have taken it to. I ask You to pick me up, carry me, and take me in the direction You want me to go. This is a walk down a path that I do not know how to handle. Lord, show me the way.”

Thomas Wade Bounds writes from the heart and soul to bring the reader into an all too well known “epidemic” of teenagers. We must, as parents, talk with and guide our children in the power of love and God.

Visit Thomas Wade bounds at http://www.heritagevalues.com/

Book review written by Donna M. McDine for Pump Up Your Book Promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.