Monday, June 8, 2009

Creating Live Links in Blogger Comments

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've always wondered how to make my links live when commenting on blogs. I've admired the few individuals who seem to have this down pat. After a bit of research today, I came across this wonderful blog:

And they share the following tips to achieve this at:

http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2006/03/how-to-make-clickable-link.html

You too can have live links when leaving blog comments.

Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Donna. I can't wait to go check this out.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I'll give it a try. Here's a link (if I get it right) to my gather page...

    My Gather Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It worked! Thank you Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what I need. Thanks.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.