Friday, April 15, 2016

M is for Meditation - #AtoZChallenge


The word of the day is MEDITATION...

Quite some time ago I became interested in meditation and the benefits in practicing it on a daily basis would do for my mind, body and soul. Pleasantly I have had continuous positive results where it calms my mind and I approach most stressful moments and day to day tasks with ease and peace. I highly recommend the meditation CD’s of Dyan Garris. Her voice during the guided meditation sessions are calming and peaceful to me. I suggest that you visit Dyan's website and explore the samples of the mp3 recordings before purchase to ensure you feel a calmness with their voice too.


I am interested in hearing if you currently meditate or that you may look into meditating. Your meditation sessions don’t need to be long, often times 10-15 minutes is all I need. I definitely comes easier the more you practice meditation. Good luck and thanks for visiting.


Be sure to visit fellow A-Z Challenge 2016 participants!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with

Dee and Deb Off They Go Kindergarten First Day Jitters ~ December 2015 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2016 Story Monster Approved
A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Historical Fiction 1st Place, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Honorable Mention Picture Books 6+, New England Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

7 comments:

  1. I don't take time to quietly meditate, but I do mediated when playing my guitar. Plus I pray daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrific, those are great forms of meditation!

      Delete
  2. I meditate infrequently, but intend to start doing it more. It quiets all the clutter in my head and helps me prepare for the day and for writing. www.perhapslucidity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about quieting the clutter in one's head!

      Delete
  3. This is the perfect antidote for anyone involved in social media! I couldn't do this if I didn't meditate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to sometimes, but I'm horrible at focusing. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.