Saturday, April 16, 2016

N is for Nourishment - #AtoZChallenge


The word of the day is NOURISHMENT...


To continue from yesterday’s post on meditation, nourishment of the body through healthy eating habits and exercise will create a better mental outlook on your day and your meditation sessions. I find that when I slip from my healthy eating habits, I often times feel yogurt, fruits and granola on a daily basis as well as a balanced diet of proteins and dairy.

What do you do on a daily basis to provide your body with the proper nourishment? Thanks for visiting.

Be sure to visit fellow A-Z Challenge 2016 participants!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with

Dee and Deb Off They Go Kindergarten First Day Jitters ~ December 2015 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2016 Story Monster Approved
A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Historical Fiction 1st Place, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Honorable Mention Picture Books 6+, New England Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

9 comments:

  1. I'm a go for the protein kind of eater. That and uncooked veggies are my favorite. Of course, a nice baked potato with butter and chives and sour cream aren't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, drink lots of water, and avoid some animal products like beef and milk. What you eat really does impact your body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrific combination! Water is imperative, which I think many people overlook!

      Delete
  3. I try to drink up to 2 litres of water each day and try hard to keep away from the food nasties. I could try harder, mind you.

    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! It's way too easy to slip into bad habits. Good for you for doing the best you can especially with 2 litres of water each day!

      Delete
  4. When I don't eat well, I do notice. My energy levels are lower and I'm not as productive.

    ~Ninja Minion Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great N! I try to get my veggies in and tea! I will be back to read more of your post~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Zumba instructor, so I've been trying to also change my eating habits to better myself and get back in shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.