Thursday, April 21, 2016

R is for Rejuvenated - #AtoZChallenge


R is for Rejuvenated...

When I first embarked on selecting what I would blog about during the A to Z Challenge I shied away from selecting a theme and without even realizing it, my posts all began to focus around keeping the mind calm and feeding one’s mind, body and soul with healthy choices and habits. I have a new sense of rejuvenation in refocusing on my writing career while holding a full time job with The Salvation Army. By having the steady full time paycheck I have begun to realize I can focus well on both while not sacrificing anything in return.


What have you done lately to rejuvenate your life? Thanks for visiting!


Be sure to visit fellow A-Z Challenge 2016 participants!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multi Award-winning Children's Author

Ignite curiosity in your child through reading!

Connect with

Dee and Deb Off They Go Kindergarten First Day Jitters ~ December 2015 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2016 Story Monster Approved
A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2014 Purple Dragonfly 1st Place Picture Books 6+, Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Historical Fiction 1st Place, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ 2015 Purple Dragonfly Book Award Honorable Mention Picture Books 6+, New England Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Story Monster Approved and Reader's Favorite Five Star Review
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

14 comments:

  1. I love your theme. I think our primary purpose should be to choose healthy habits and positive steps towards becoming better versions of ourselves.
    Cheers,
    Seena

    #AtoZChallenge - R is for Reflux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna.
    When last I took part in this challenge, and actually managed to complete it, it was because I had chosen a theme and followed through. Last year I didn't have a theme nor did I complete the challenge so, this year I only entered my blog for the challenge at the last minute with a theme chosen. It has been one of the most challenging and enlightening things I've done in ages. The research put into writing about something I really don't know much about, even though I thought I was quite clued up, has taken a whole lot of time and thought. The result has been that I've become way more knowledgeable about my subject than before and I've enjoyed writing about it immensely. I think that maybe what you are asking about?
    Very pleased to hear you are going along strong and motivated.
    Huge blessings from a long time friend in Africa, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to hear that the challenge has been enlightening for you! Keep up the great work. Lovely to connect!

      Delete
  3. What a great job, working for the Salvation Army. Glad you feel rejuvenated regarding your writing. This A to Z Challenge has rejuventated me, even though it's not been easy. Lovely post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great place to work! They certainly walk the talk in such a positive way! Glad you like my post!

      Delete
  4. I actually took yesterday to go to a presentation at Stanford University. I had to clear my head of the #atzChallenge and get a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent and good for you! Hope it was a terrific presentation! Would love to hear all about it!

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed your thoughts and I agree it's important to rejuvenate. Hemingway said it was important not to empty the well. I read and turn to the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sound advice to turn to the Bible! I'm delighted you enjoyed my post!

      Delete
  6. Yay! I love to read about your rejuvenation! Your posts have been wonderful and very helpful to me as it is easy to lose sight of tending to one's mind, body and spirit in the chaos of life. You have brought me a rejuvenated sense of self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you are enjoying my posts and find them helpful!

      Delete
  7. I actually just accepted a very good full time position, so even though I tried not to worry about my finances, I know I really don't have to worry about them now, and I can focus on other things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.